Saturday, October 8, 2011

My stupid G.I. Joe figures

Hey cluckers. It's been a while since I made a proper post here. Well this one is a bit shorter then the others, but it is better then nothing. I hope. I don't really collect G.I. Joes for the most part, but I have found a few that spark my interest. Mostly because they are weird. So let's take a look at some real American zeros.


Whirlwind Kick Storm Shadow
This one is not really stupid. It's pretty impressive actually.
Just look at this:
This guy must have one hell of a chiropractor.

Zartan, The Master of Disguise
Well at the very least, he's the master of unfocused pictures. But disguise? Let's see...
Well I can't tell the difference.

Gatling Laser Gun Duke
And all this time I thought 'An Army Of One' was in the metaphorical sense.
Does it come with an AC adapter?

Arctic Threat Shipwreck
Ok, I don't know what exactly is going on in the arctic that we need to send so many people down there, but I want to know.
But of course the most importint thing to remember when going to the arctic is your TROPICAL bird!

Well, that's all for now. Till next time, I'm Dollar Ben and that's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment