Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Are you ready for the New Vegas Fallout? part 1. A Two Ton Chicken playthrough.

War. War never changes. Except when it involves giant scorpions and super mutants.  Welcome to my first attempt at a let's play, where we will travel the lands of the mysterious far off land of Las Vegas.

 The story starts with me as a courier sent to deliver a package to the New Vegas strip. However, I get abducted by some guy in a suit and his gang. After shooting me in the head, he leaves me to die in a shallow grave. And this is where the game proper starts.
This is Doc Mitchel. He said some guy named Victor found me and brought me to him. He patched me up and wants to make sure I look right. Well OK, let's take a look.
Ahhh! Oh man! Do I really look like that? At least I can change it. Give me a moment.
There. That's better. Now It's time to figure out my S.P.E.C.I.A.L points. I took luck down to 1 and put my points in strength and endurance since I'm going to try to focus on melee and normal guns for this play though. After this is some word association and finally an inkblot test. Now this should be fun.
Umm... Ants doing the tango?
A banjo made out of guns?
Now this one I know. Bears high fiving!
Well after that, I get to chose some traits. I choose Heavy Handed to give me more melee damage and Wild Wasteland so that this will be as interesting as possible. On the way out, Mitchel gives me back the stuff I had on me. (a 9mm pistol, a straight razor, some bottle caps and a letter) In addition he also gave a Vault 21 jumpsuit and a Pipboy 3000. What a nice guy. To repay him, I help out with his spring cleaning by taking anything of value from his house. What? If he didn't want me to do it then he should have said something. Now it's time to start this adventure.
Mitchell said there was someone in the saloon who could help me. I guess I'll go there. Seems as good a place as-what's that?
This is Victor? The guy who found me? ...maybe I shouldn't have taken the Wild Wasteland trait.
End of part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment