Monday, March 14, 2011

Are you ready for the New Vegas Fallout? part 2

War. War continues to not change. And we continue our journey into New Vegas.
 Well Victor is a nice enough guy. You know, for a giant metal cowboy robot. Anyway, on to the saloon. After I look in the docs mailbox.
 ...WHAT KIND OF PERSON KEEPS SARSAPARILLA AND A TOY CAR IN THERE MAILBOX?!
*ahem* Sorry. I was just shot in the head, I'm aloud to go a little mad. Now let's go to the saloon. Hey look at that, an abandoned school house! Let me just take a look.
And it's filled with bugs and not much else. I didn't expect much and was still disappointed. Although I did find a Merc outfit that gives a bonus to guns and melee in another house. Man this game is hard to play with ADD. Let's just go to the stupid saloon.
 Your name is Sunny Smiles? What was wrong with your parents? Even though she has a weird name she knows her stuff. Sunny gives me a nice rifle and we head out to hunt geckos and try out V.A.T.S. (Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System)
It allows me to accurately aim at any body part I want. Beautiful. As we hunt we run into a settler being attacked. Unfortunately we wear unable to save him. I honer him the only way I know how. By taking all of his possessions off his lifeless corpse. It's not like he's gonna miss them. After doing the rounds she gives me a days wages and we split up. I head back to town to check the shop.

Well thanks game for the unsubtle hint that I should go to New Vegas. I mean it's not like I couldn't figure that out from the game being called "New Vegas" or that the package I was supposed to deliver was heading there. Instead of waiting for the game to give me more hints like "guns shot bullets" or "knives are sharp" I open up the inventory and buy some ammo, stimpacks and a nice hat.
Aw yeah. Look'n good. I decided to check out my early grave to see if I can find any clues. And after being shot in the head, I'm ready for any-OH CRAP!
OHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAP!!!
GAME OVER

1 comment:

  1. Basically, this is every playthrough ever. You're just strolling along, going through, minding your own business... and SOMETHING has to jump out at you. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete