Saturday, September 24, 2011

Are you ready for the New Vegas Fallout? part 4

Well I said I would have something up by Friday, 
and it's Friday somewhere I'm sure.
So, blah blah wasteland, blah blah survival, blah blah game.
Last time we met a guy named Ringo who escaped from the Powder Gangers. And now the Gangers are willing to tear up this town to get him back. Ringo wants to fight for his life, but only if Sunnys on our side. She is, and I've been dragged in the middle of this. Ungrateful jerks. After all I've done for them! Those houses didn't clean themselves out you know. Anyway, back on track.
So, we need Trudy to get the others on our side. Well maybe I can convince her with telekinesis!
No? Well I'm out of ideas.
Maybe I can find something to help in the back room.
Oh. Sunset Sarsaparilla. Don't mind if I do.
Nothing else back here but some magazines. A lot of help those will be.
I guess I could talk to her, but I doubt it will help.
Oh. Well you might change your mind when you check your Sunset Sarsaparilla supply.
Ok, I'll talk to him. Because I have to do everything apparently.
Liston bud, I have about 15 reasons for you to help us, and the're all in this pistol here. 
Care to take a look?
Of course you will. Now on to the Doc.
Liston doc, we need stimpacks and I am not taking no for an...
Well OK then. Bye.
Sunny said something about Pete having some dynamite around here.
How hard can it be? It's a stick you light on fire and throw. Now give the boom tubes!
You got that right.
Now to get some of my own supplies.
Well, you can't take it with ya.
Now who burys a shotgun with no ammo? How inconsiderate.
Now to get back to town and...
Ok, why are you wondering around this town, and why are you naked?
Never mind. I don't care/want to know.
Thanks weird name. I'll twist over to Ringo and give him shout that we're ready.
Yep. Now here's the plan. When the Gangers show up, just pretend the're surfer music. You killed it once before, you can do it again.
What impeccable timing. Just when I said we were ready, they show up. What are the odds?
Well that makes one of us.
To battle!
We shall fight, and we will wi-
WHY ARE YOU STILL NAKED?!
That aside, to battle!
Die monster, you don't belong in this world!
Yeah, I rock.
You only had 100 caps on you the whole time? 
If I had known that, I wouldn't have bothered trying to kill and rob you.
Now that this is over with, I can finally leave this hick town and get this journey star-
SONOFAB!
GAME OVER, AGAIN

1 comment:

  1. You actually found a naked powder ganger wandering around?

    I think I killed that guy early on. He's from the camp you run into on the way to Primm. But the question is, why is he wandering around Goodsprings, naked? How does that even happen?

    ReplyDelete