Monday, September 12, 2011

Are you ready for the New Vegas Fallout? part 3

Man, it has been forever seance I last played this. 
Well let us travel into the wasteland once again in Fallout: New Vegas.


I can't even remember why I stopped playing.
Wait, it's starting to come back to me.
Yeah! Suck it scorpion! No one likes your style!
Take that bloatfly! No one's buying your screenplay now!
Who's laughing now?! The answer is me! Ha!
Hey what's that?
Aww. Someone must have loved that snowglobe so much they wanted to be buried with it.
Well they wont miss it now.
Yoink!
Now let's check my grave.
I can't believe this! No bathroom, no kitchen and only one-half bedroom! 
Did they really expect me to live here? Some people have sense of class.
You can tell that by the way they though there trash on the ground. 
I know this is the post-apocalypse but let's have some standards people.
Also...
Whoever's buried here won't be missing this.
Well I got what I needed here, so I better had back to Sunny and...
I didn't see anything. I'm just going to take this hat and walk away.

Hey Sunny, how's it going? I definitely did not see a skeleton in a refrigerator on the way here. Nope, not at all.
Whoa. Hold on. I don't know what you and your little backwater town are into but I- oh. You mean powder that heals you. Alright then.
Thanks Sunny. Your'e a real well of obvious information. Got any other tidbits of knowledge to share? Like when the sun is out it's called daytime?
Well if you insist.
Seems like a nice enough place.
Or maybe not.
What was that all about?
Hmmm... If He was worth attacking, then he must have something worth stealing...
I think I'll give this Ringo a visit.
OH! You're awake. Well, I'm here to, help, you. Yeah. Let's go with help.
Well it turns out he's willing to fight for his life, but only if Sunnys in. 
So I'll go talk to her. I'm sure she'll say no and we can drop this whole thing.
Crap.
Well it looks like I got myself in the middle of a gang war. 
Curse my kindhearted nature.
That reminds me, I should buy a shovel so I can dig up those graves...

No comments:

Post a Comment