Saturday, May 14, 2011

What did I just watch? Entry 3: Fun Slides

Oh man, I've wanted to talk about this for a while now. I've seen a lot of stupid products on TV, and this, this is one of them.
Now first up, what is with the editing of this thing? Did the guy who put this together have ADD or something? (It's ok. I can say that, I have ADD my self. You can tell cause I often get off subject when writing these articles, like right now for instance.) And the lines they use. Just, what? Heel to toe, heel to toe? Dance like a maniac? Brothers, sisters, moms or misters? I have a feeling the person who wrote this wasn't completely 'legal' while doing so. And you gotta love that generic rock they used. Way to show you'r down with the kids.
But the thing that REALLY gets me is the DVD that comes with it. It features pro and semi-pro fun sliders. Pro. And semi-pro. Fun sliders. PRO AND SEMI-PRO FUN SLIDERS?! WHAT?! How does one become a pro fun slider? Where do you perform? What kind of sponsors do you get, other then, you know, Fun Slides? Why? Just, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment