Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Big news for the site!

Good day every one. Sorry I haven't posted anything of note in a while. I've been busy, with, work. Yeah, let's say work. Well anyway, as of this writing my blog has 836 hits! I don't think I have to tell you the importance of this number. And with 2 followers, we all know what the next logical step is...


T-SHIRTS!
Yes, you too can proclaim your love of the best blog named after obese poultry that I know of. Shirts come in one size fits all, as long as your not fat. They cost $45.99 plus $10.78 shipping and handling and will take 2-6 months to be sent out. Please make all checks out to cash as I am currently between banks at the moment for reasons that are none of your business.

In addition to that, I also offer high quality prints of my articles!
Prices will fluctuate depending on the cost of ink, but start at $15.48 a page. Shipping is free, but handling is $8.67.

Ok, time to get serious. I have a new blog going up today. Chicken Sketches. A blog devoted to my love of animation. Post will be rather sporadic as I plan to wright them as the ideas come to me. I will post to my Twitter when a new one comes out.
Well that's all for now. I guess I should have something funny before I go... How about this?
That will work. I'm Dollar Ben and that's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment